Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Is This the Beginning of a fascination??

Well, I certainly hope not!! Just a quick note about the monsters doing their usual....crazy talk.



As I started heading out of their room after kissing them good night I see Declan struggling with both hands behind his back and one of them in his pajama bottoms just below his lower back. (Really afraid to keep looking thinking he had a terrible itch....gross.......


Me: Declan, what are you doing?





Declan: I'm....

(he grunts a little and I have a flashback from nearly a wk ago..read previous post)





Declan: I'm trying to hide something for safe keeping in my underwear.





Destry: Yeah, you were putting it in your....(he laughs and puts the pillow over his face and you hear what sounds like "muff mack" but you get what he's really saying.





Me: Okay, that's enough. Go to sleep and quit playing around.





Declan: But Mom, I thought I would put it in my underwear that way I would always know where it was and no one could ever take it!





Destry: No one's gonna want it either, Declan. Not after it's been in THERE!!!! You were trying to put it in your butt crack!





Declan: How do YOU know?





Destry: Because you're smiling when I said it.





Me: Declan, what is it?





Declan: A dime.





Me: A dime??!!?? Boy! Were you trying to put that in your slot? You know they have banks for that! I mean seriously....That's ridiculous, give me the dime.

(I squished up my face and let him place it in my hand, told him to wash up and go to bed quickly).


I can only assume that both boys are growing more and more like "BOYS" than I care to admit. Obnoxious creatures!! I can only blame myself. You see, about a month ago, I bought the boys two crazy books. It's right up their alley, cuz they love this stuff. I know I wasn't in my right mind and deserve whatever comes my way.





Cheers









1 comment:

Amber said...

Yup! It sounds like it is all you fault to me! Remind me later to steal those books for Brooklyn when she is older.

Alright...maybe I want to read them too!