Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Let My Sister Talk Me Into It.....Again

Hello All!



I'm new to this. Haven't got a clue right now as to what to say. But once again, I let my lil' Sis talk me into something I'm not totally sure of. The most recent offense, besides starting a blog, my upcoming birthday party. It took her a couple of weeks to convince me I should have one. This blog, however, didn't take her as long. But since she's doing such a great job with her blog http://andbrooklynmakesthress.blogspot.com/ and loves hearing stories of her crazy nephews, I thought, "why not?"







I really don't have much to say as of yet, but that will certainly change. The more I include the boys in my daily activities, the more they seem to comment and engage with me, which at times can be quite entertaining. For instance, today, I was viewing Amber's blog. Of course I viewed the most recent pictures of Brooklyn and she's a cutie and a pudgy baby! As I am reading Amber's blog aloud for the boys and viewing pictures of Brooklyn, Declan says, "She must be e a t i n g .............a lot!" I died. The things that come out of the mouth my eight year old! Gotta love it.



Although you may not find this funny, it still makes me laugh. Amber gotta kick out of it too. She's been beggin me to write this crap down forever.

**Sorry it took me eight yrs**



Although I call them monsters, they are the best two boys a mom and dad could ask for. I complain, heavily at times, but I wouldn't change one iota of it! They are my world and I'm grateful to be blessed with such an awesome family.







The what appears to be the very cute and innocent dog, Sunny, is comfortably lying between them in the photo. My forever loving hero Michael, I call my husband, is pictured with me. I miss him so much. One day, he'll be living under the same roof longer than 4 days at a time. Another reason to hate North Carolina. I'll explain later.... coming soon to a future blog near you. As I get into the swing of things, I'll be sharing more.


Toodles!














































































3 comments:

Amber said...

That was an awesome first blog! I have to say that I love reading about myself whenever possible.

Keep it up...I check blogs often!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much the boys have grown! I do not blog myself, but I love reading them and commenting on them!
Love,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Hey,this is great,I'm so loving this.

Mom :o)