Monday, September 8, 2008

I Was Tagged and Then I Just Stood There...

Sorry Amber. I just plum forgot. Yeah, she tagged like eons ago, and I completely flaked on the whole thing. I had to go back in time to remember what to do. I've run my updates and I'm ready to go;

First, there are rules:

The Rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.


Random things??? Random, random, random..... I don't know much and I certainly don't know 6 people! Oh Great. But here I go...

#1 I married my best friend and I'm the luckiest girl in the world because of it!

#2 I will start 300 projects and be content not to finish one.

#3 I do not do well when the joke is on me, especially when it comes to age. It hurts. It makes me want to crawl into a dark cave or under the covers, whichever is closer LOL

#4 Sometimes, all I ever want is that little girl.

#6 I will laugh at the same commercial over and over again. If it's funny the first time, it's funny the 500th time!

Tagging....

1. Kelsey - I hope you visit often
2. Dazed (Meagan?)
3. Chris - Go ahead, give in, you know you want to start a blog! LOL
4. Libby - I would visit often, I swear! (your blog that is)
5. The Glassford Gang
6. Carrie

Okay, if I'm lucky enough to have those tagged respond....then it's a good day! Well, it'll still be a good one, its football season! Not much gonna spoil that mood! Go Vikes!

1 comment:

Amber said...

It is about damn time...I thought that you fell under the rock or something.